Assam CEE 2020 overview:
|Name of the Exam||Combined Entrance Exam|
|Conduct by||Dibrugarh University,|
|Type of exam||State-level exam|
|Application Fee||Rs 650|
|Courses offered||Bachelor of Engineering(B.E)|
|Number of colleges||Currently 6|
|Exam Date||June 28, 2020|
Eligibility criteria for Assam CEE 2020
- Candidates can check the Assam CEE eligibility criteria given below:
- Nationality: The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- It is mandatory to spend a minimum of 20 years in the state of Assam.
- The children of all India Service Officers working in the State of Assam are exempted from the above conditions.
- For the children of officers, it is necessary to study from Assam Board from 7th grade to 12th grade.
- Candidates whose parents have been relocated outside Assam may be exempted during the period during which their parents were out.
- Age Criteria: As on 31 December 2020, the age of the candidate must be between 17 to 24 years.
- Relaxation: Relaxation of ages is as per categories mentioned in the official notification.
- The applicant should be at least class XII appearing or equivalent from a recognized Board / University.
- Subject: Candidates should be qualified for the aptitude test including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should get 50% of marks (45% of Scheduled Castes and 40% of Scheduled Tribes) in the qualifying examination.
For BAMS / BHMS courses:
1.Eligibility Criteria: The candidates applying for the examination should pass 10 + 2 or equivalent examination.
2.Subject: Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
Minimum number: 50% marks (40% for SC / ST candidates) in the candidate’s eligibility test.
Assam CEE Application Form 2020
The Assam CEE 2020 application form is available online from March 2, 2020. Candidates can fill up the Assam CEE 2020 application form by May 27, 2020.
Below are the information that the candidate must know before appearing.
1. The university(Dibrugarh University) provides admission information on its website and in reputed local newspapers.
2. Candidates can fill up the application form through online mode only.
3. Candidates have to register and fill all the required details.
Candidates can then log in to the website with the application number/username and password.
4. Candidates must upload his/her passport size photo of a maximum size of 35KB and a minimum of 20KB.
5. There is no need to send the application form or any document to the university.
1. After submitting the online application form the candidate has to take a print out of the challan.
2. Challan can be submitted to any branch of State Bank of India.
3. After submitting the required fee, the candidate can keep a copy of challan for future reference.
Fees for various category
|Course Name||Application Fee|
|BAMS/BHMS and Engineering||Rs 1240.00/-|
Assam CEE Admit Card 2020
1. Assam CEE 2020 admit card will be available for all registered candidates on the official website.
2. The candidates have to download the admit card, which is an important document to be produced during the examination.
3. If a candidate is unable to get the admit card, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
4. To download the Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card, candidates have to submit their application number and date of birth.
5. Details about the examination center, time, and candidate information will be available in the admit card.
6. While reporting at the examination center, the candidates will have to take the recent passport size photograph along with the admit card.
Assam CEE Exam Centers 2020