Also Read about Assam Excise Department Recruitment,2020
Physical Efficiency Test: The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks. it’ll have 2 (two) events viz.
a) 1600 meters race for male candidates and 800 meters race for female candidates.
b) Long Jump – for male 335 cm (minimum) and for female 244cm (minimum), 3 chances (longest valid jump are going to be considered).
Male candidates: a) Race: Those who qualify within the PST will need to appear in1600 meters race to be completed within 450 seconds. Maximum qualifying time 450 seconds.
b) Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to tend and therefore the longest valid jump rounded off to the closest cm are going to be considered for awarding marks).
Female Candidates: a) Race: Those who qualify within the PST will need to appear in 800 meters race to be completed within 240 seconds. Maximum qualifying time 240 seconds.
b) Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm for long jump (3 chances to tend and therefore the longest valid jump rounded off to the closest cm are going to be considered for awarding marks).
* All Candidates are going to be subjected to biometric recordings for identification after the PST/PET.
* Results of the PST and PET are going to be locally displayed at the top of every day of Test.
Written Test: – The written test will contain 100 multiple choice type inquiries to be answered on an OMR answer sheet.
– for every correct answer, the candidate will get half a mark.
– Total marks for the Written Test are going to be 50.
– there’ll be no negative marking.
– The duration of the test is going to be of two (two) hours.
– The questions will cover the subsequent subjects:
I. Elementary Arithmetic
II. General English
III. Logical reasoning/Mental ability
IV. Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy
V. General Awareness/General Knowledge and current affairs
* Written Tests are going to be conducted throughout the State on the same day either at Guwahati or in each range or district headquarters counting on the number of candidates and convenience of the SLPRB.
Extra-Curricular Activities and Special Skills:
Based on candidates’ Educational Qualification, NCC Certificate, Home Guards, Sports and proficiency in computers, a maximum of 10 marks are going to be awarded.
Final Selection: Excise Constable:
a) Marks are given in PET: Maximum marks 40
b) Multiple choice Written Test: Maximum marks 50
c) Extra-curricular activities and special skills: Maximum marks 10
Total: 100 marks
Assistant Inspector of Excise:
a) Multiple choice Written Test: Maximum marks 100
b) Marks awarded in PET: Maximum marks 40
c) Extra-curricular activities such as games, physical fitness, and special skills: Maximum marks 10
Total: 150 marks