Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon Recruitment 2020
Walk-in date: 16/09/2020.
The Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon has released a notification for the implementation of the ORUNODOI project in Morigaon district.
Post Name: Arunodoi Assistant
Number of posts: 2(two)
A) He should be a permanent resident of Assam.
B) He should have a personal desktop/laptop for the purpose of uploading data entry/application/document in the online portal.
A) Candidate Must be a graduate in any stream.
B) Candidate should have a certificate in a one-year computer diploma course from any recognized institute.
Age: The age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years old on the day of publishing this advertisement.
Remuneration: Fixed remuneration of Rs 15,000 / – fixed per month for 2 months project.
1) To facilitate the implementation of the Arunodoi project at the district level and to assist the applicants to fill up the full application form (DAF) by the beneficiaries approved by the Legislative Assembly.
2) Approved list of beneficiaries accessing / uploading data on the website.
3) Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon To assist in setting the deadline for this project
How to apply: Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview as per the program given below.
Date: 16.09.2020 (Wednesday)
Hours: 10am to 2pm.
Location: DC Office, Morigaon
Documents to be submitted during the walk-in interview:
- Graduation certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- 1-year computer diploma certificate
- Proof of address
- Proof of ages
- All of the above documents are in original and photocopy.
Official Advertisements: Click here.