Director of Health Service Recruitment, Assam.
Walk-in date: 07/09/2020.
The Director of Health Services, Assam (DHS) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 128 Grade-III ICU Technicians for 32 (thirty-two) intensive care units (ICUs) in various dedicated COVID-19 hospitals in the state of Assam.
DHS-Assam Recruitment Post Details
Post Name: ICU Technician
Number of posts: 128
Salary: Rs. 14000 – Rs. Grade Pay Rs.60,500 / – + GP Rs 6,200/
Age: As on 01.01.2020, the age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years. The upper age of relaxation for OBC 3 years, For SC/ST 5 years.
Educational Qualification: HS (Science) or equivalent and Diploma in ICU Technician course from a government recognized institute.
How to apply: Interested candidates should bring all original documents/testimonials for verification along with a set of self-attested photocopies of documents/testimonials during the walk-in-interview.
(1) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size color photographs are duly self-attested.
(2) Birth proof / HSLC admission / HSLC board certificate for birth proof.
(3) All passed certificates of boards/universities from HSLC.
(4) Caste certificate (where applicable)
(5) Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC)
()) Individual certificate with disability certificate (if any)
(7) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
(8) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate.
Hours: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Location: Auditorium of Guwahati Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati
Official Advertisement: Click here.