Gauhati High Court.
Last Date of apply: 06/24/2020
The Gauhati High Court has issued a notice for the recruitment of 6 system assistant vacancies for the Assam District Courts.
Guwahati-Recruitment of the High Court
Post name: System Assistant
Number of posts: 6 [STP: 4, STH: 2]
Salary: Rs 14000-60500 + GP: Rs 5600
1) Candidate should have BCA with 60% qualifications from a recognized institution with at least 1 (one) year of work experience from a reputable institute/organization.
2) B.Sc. Graduate Diploma in Computer Science after 1 (one) year / 60% of qualifications in aggregate qualification or equivalent from a recognized institution / at least 1 (one) year of work experience from renowned institute/organization.
3) Diploma holder of the Polytechnic in Computer Science / Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunications with 60% of qualifications in aggregate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute and at least 2 (two) years of work experience from an institute/organization renowned.
(4) The candidate must have knowledge of the official language of the state of Assam (Assamese).
a) STP: 21-43
B) STH: 21-43
c) PWD: 21-48
Selection procedure: written exam, practical exam, and Viva-Voice.
For STP / STH candidate, the application fee is Rs 150
For PWD candidate, there is no application fee.
How to apply: Candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria can submit the online application form via the home page of the website www.ghconline.gov.in, following the steps outlined below, with a scroll under the heading ‘Online Click here to apply’ will be available.
* The database of candidates who have filed an application in response to announcement 2O / l1 / 2019 before, is available in the system. Therefore, they do not need to apply again.
Start of online application submission: 03/06/2020, 12.00 a.m.
Last filing date of the online application: 24/06/2020, 05:00 a.m.
Last date of payment of fees: banking hours until 26/06/2020
Official Advertisement: Check here.
To apply online: click here