Institute for the Selection of Banking Personnel (IBPS) Recruitment, 2020
Last date of apply: 06/11/2020.
The Banking Personnel Selection Institute (IBPS) has published a notice for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for the recruitment of 2,557 vacant office positions (CRP Clerks -X).
Post Name: Clerk
No of positions: 2557
- The candidate should have a graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institute or any equivalent from a recognized institute by the Central Government.
- The candidate must have a valid mark sheet / Certificate of degree examination that proves that he is graduated on the day he enrolls and indicates the percentage of grades obtained in Graduation when registering online.
- Proficiency in the official language of the state / UT (candidates must be able to read / write and speak the official language of the state / UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.
Computer literacy: The candidate should be able to operate and manage computer system i.e. candidates must have a certificate/diploma/degree in computer operations/language / must have studied computer science/information technology as one of the subjects in school secondary/college / institute.
As of 09-01-2020, the age of the candidate should be
- Minimum age of the candidate: 20 years
- Maximum age of the candidate: 28 years
- The age relaxation applies according to the rules.
- For General & EWS: Rs.850 / – (Including GST)
- For SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates: Rs. 175 / – (Including GST)
- Payment mode (online): debit cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), credit cards, Internet banking, IMPS, cash cards / mobile wallets.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of IBPS at ibps.in from 02/09/2020.
Online application start date, fee payment, and application editing/modification: 23/10/2020
Last date to submit the online application, payment of the fee and edition / modification of the application: 06/11/2020
To Apply online: Click here.