Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS).
The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has published a recruitment notification for 110 faculty and non-faculty posts for “on a contract basis” and will initially be for a period of “four years”. It can be an extended basis on performance.
(A) Applications have been invited for the posts of UR (Inspection), EWS, SC, ST and OBC (Inclus. Backlog)
1. Senior Professor (Anesthesia): 1-ur
2. Senior Consultant (Anesthesia): 1-UR.
3. Professor (Surgical Hepatology): 1-ur
4. Professor (Medical Oncology): 1-ur
5. Professor (Renal Transplant): 1-UR.
6. Professor (Nephrology): 1-ur
7. Professor (Radiology): 1-UR
8. Additional Professor (Anesthesia): 1-ur
9. Additional Professor (Radiology): 1-UR
10. Additional Professor (Renal Transplant): 1-UR.
11. Associate Professor (Liver Transplant Surgery): 1-UR.
12. Associate Professor (Anesthesia): 3-UR, 1-OBC
13. Associate Professor (Medical Oncology): 1-ur
14. Associate Professor (Radiology): 2-UR, 1-OBC
15. Associate Professor (Hepatology): 1-UR, 1-OBC
16. Associate Professor (Nephrology): 1-ur
17. Assistant Professor (Transplant Hepatology): 2-UR
18. Assistant Professor (Radiology): 1-UR, 1-OBC
19. Assistant Professor (Medical Oncology): 1-ur
20. Assistant Professor (Nephrology): 1-UR, 1-OBC
21. Assistant Professor (Clinical Genetics): 1-ur
22. Assistant Professor (Neurology): 1-ur
23. Assistant Professor (Clinical Hematology): 1-ur
24. Assistant Professor (Nuclear Medicine): 1-ur
25. Consultant (Radiology) III Category: 1-UR
26. Consultant (Radiology) Fourth Grade: 1-UR
27. Consultant (Medical Oncology) Second Grade: 1-UR
28. Consultant (Medical Oncology) III Category: 1-OBC
29. Consultant (Medical Oncology) Fourth Grade: 1-UR
30. Consultant (Nephrology) III Category: 1-UR
31. Mentor (Nephrology) Fourth Grade: 1-UR
32. Consultant (Biostatistics) Grade IV: 1-UR
33. Senior Resident (Hepatology): 3-UR, 1-SC, 1-ST
34. Senior Resident (Serious or Intensive Medicine): 1-UR.
35. Senior Resident (Radiation Oncology): 1-UR, 1-ST
36. Senior Resident (Medical Oncology): 1-UR, 1-OBC, 1-SC
37. Senior Resident (Cardiology): 1-ur
38. Senior Resident (Nuclear Medicine): 1-UR, 1-OBC
39. Junior Residential: 6-UR, 2-OBC, 1-SC, 1-EWS
40. Casualty Medical Officer: 1-UR, 1-OBC, 1-SC
41. Resident Medical Officer: 2-UR, 1-OBC, 1-SC
42. Reader (Nursing): 1-ur
43. Major Operations (Medical): 1-UR
44. Deputy Chief Operations (Medical): 1-UR
45. Main Nursing Care Services: 1-UR.
46. Deputy Director (Finance and Accounts): 1-UR
47. Director (Nursing): 1-UR
48. Director (Purchase): 1-ur
49. Deputy Director (Purchase): 1-ur
50. Assistant Director (Purchase): 1-ur
51. Assistant Director (Stores): 1-UR
52. Assistant Director (Billing and Cash): 1-UR
53. Technical Executive in Nuclear Medicine or RSO II: (1)-Un Reserved
54. Junior Nutritionist: 1-UR, 1-OBC
55. Residential Hospital Administrators: 2-UR, 1-OBC, 1-SC
(B) Special campaign for the disabled (with backlog)
56. Assistant Professor (Surgical Hepatology): 1-OH
57. Senior Resident (Radiology): 2-OH
58. Senior Resident (Hepatology): 1-OH
59. Senior Resident (Nephrology): 1-OH
60. Junior Resident: 2-OH
61. Resident Medical Officer: 1-OH
62. Assistant Manager Nurse: 1-OH
63. Nurse: 1-OH
64. Junior Nurse: 2-OH
65. Staff Assistant: 2-OH, 1-HH
66. Executive Nurse: 2-OH
67. Junior Executive Nurse: 3-OH
All the posts (s) mentioned above are contractual and are based on the pay level in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC, except for the posts of Administrative Hospital and Junior Executive Nurse at each post applicable in the Institute.
How to apply:
Candidates who are interested can apply online on the official website of the ILBS by visiting www.ilbs.in. The Application mode is only online and it is mandatory to upload all relevant documents during application.
A registration number will be created after the completion of the online application. However, if the candidates face any difficulty in uploading / attaching the scanned documents during applying online, they can send it via email to [email protected] and the registration number of the application (Mandatory) can be sent by mentioning the number applied for.
Last Date of Application: May 30, 2020.
Official Advertisement Details: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
*Follow our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/The-Assam-Govt-Job-113423423680125
We at The Assam Govt Job update all regular job notices on our Facebook as well as Instagram.