Commissionerate of Industry and Commerce, Assam.
Last date of apply: 04/09/2020.
The Commissionerate of Industries and Commerce, Assam has issued a notification for recruitment of 245Enumerator vacancies in all district of Assam
Industry-Commerce-Assam-Recruitment post Distribution
Post Name: Counter
Number of total posts: 245
District wise post distribution
1. Baksa 2
2. Barpeta 8
3. Bongaigaon 5
4. Cachar 7
7. Dhemaji 3
8. Dhubri 6
9. Dibrugarh 17
10. Dima Hasao 2
11. Goalpara 4
12. Golaghat 11
13. Hailakandi 2
14. Jorhat 7
15. Kamrup 36
16. Kamrup (M) 43
17. Karbi Anaglong 3
]8. Karimganj 4
]9. Kokrajhar 3
20. Lakhimpur 7
21. Morigaon 7
22. Nagaon 16
23. Nalbari 8
24. Sivasagar 12
25. Sonitpur 10
26. Tinsukia 11
27. Udalguri 2
28. Majuli 2
Salary: Remuneration will be Rs 400 /day + Rs. 200. 00 for the selected candidates will be offered daily use of transport and mobile data if he conducts a minimum average of 10 MMSEs per day.
Educational Qualifications for Enumerator vacancies
- Candidate must have passed at least Class XII in any stream from a recognized council/board.
- Candidate must have a minimum ((six)) Diploma / Certificate in Computer Skills from a recognized institute.
- He needs to be computer savvy with word knowledge in web browsing, GIS, spreadsheets, and MS Word.
- Candidates must have a smartphone/tablet/laptop and must have a two-wheeler
Selection Process: Selection will be conducted through a practical test at the District Industry and Commerce Centers related to Web Browsing, GIS, Spreadsheet, and MS Word.
How to apply: Candidates have to submit their application in the prescribed format to the concerned District Industries and Commerce Center on or before 04-09-22020.
The applicant should submit self attested copy of the documents as mentioned below:.
- Latest passport photo
- class 12th or above pass certificate
- Birth Certificate / HSLC Exam Certificate
- Computer Diploma / Certificate
Official Advertisement: Click here.