IT Sector is the leading job provider in this decade because of the quick technological revolution. The data revolution in this decade’s everything online, from online shopping to online work, everything goes online. Now, remember this list takes multiple factors apart from just the annual average salary. In this article, I will tell you the Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in 2020.
Now, Let’s get started with number 10.
1. Full Stack Developer: The full stack developer who has the ability to work on all aspects of application development using various coding languages. You also need to have the knowledge of various technologies such as angular react JS MongoDB and node.js luckily for you the full-stack developer’s program from Ed, Eureka. Was all of these Technologies and ample detail what more top-notch companies
2. Software Architect: We have the software architect that interacts with clients as well as developers to optimize development processes by making various design choices. Now, this requires a keen understanding of software architecture and some of the skills required as a software architect are technical knowledge, good analytical and programming skills as well as communication and management skills. Companies like Nvidia Bosch cement and Nokia are coughing up an average of a hundred and thirty-nine thousand dollars in the US and 25 lakh rupees in India
3. Blockchain Engineer: Blockchain engineering professional develops and implements and solutions using blockchain technology. So basically these Engineers construct and deploy the system architecture, decentralized applications while also collaborating with colleagues to guarantee the streamline implementation of applications. Hence the salary of 4000 blockchains Tacky was just five years of experience is almost at par with that of a general manager in a bank with three decades of experience.
Some of the skills are required for a blockchain and Junior is a thorough knowledge of various technologies. That is used in Bitcoin triple and etherium as well as analytical skills and attention to detail. Now companies like Bosch Accenture and Standard Chartered area few names you would associate with the recruitment of blockchain engineers offering an average pay of $157,000 in the US and 10 lakhs in India.
4. IT Program Manager: At number 4, We have an IT program manager. Now, these managers are responsible for handling all aspects of technical projects. Journey for a company. This means they need to Initiate the program track, its progress and provide support if issues arise, they typically coordinate efforts among their own employees and outside vendors set schedules and timelines for both employees are the project and ensure that lines are met while no company in this day and age can function without an IT program manager. Here are a few that are recruiting heavily for this job profile. We have Amazon, Accenture, Boeing, Google, and Standard Chartered the average pay for an IT program. The measure is a hundred and thirty-six thousand US dollars in the US and 16 black Iron are in India
5.Senior DevOps:. At number 5, We have the senior DevOps engineer. The senior develops and junior handles the deployment and network operations of an organization by overseeing the code releases. Now this involves handling the deployment model managing the resources for provisioning & monitoring the release performances Etc. Some of the skills required for this job profile are good coding and scripting skills as well as Knowledge of their web tools such as Jenkins Docker, get Cuban at ease and puppet. You also need to have knowledge of Linux or u.s. System administration is a key skill. The average pay for a DevOps engineer is $140k in the US and 21 lacks in India. but it is so high on our list due to the growing number of job openings in the fortune companies. Earning DevOps and at Eureka’sdevelop training is designed in a way to help you become a certified practitioner with complete hands-on throughout the divorce life cycle.
6.Data Scientist: At number 6, We have data scientists. Now the data scientists Analyze the complex data to find common trends and patterns that eventually help in making more informed business decisions. This involves collecting data from various sources cleaning it to ensure accuracy and then using various data models and algorithms to analyze the data after that the scientists may use data visualization techniques to convey the findings to company officials. Here are some of the skills required for a data scientist are knowledge of statistical analysis, knowledge of programming languages such as Python, SQL, etc as well as good data intuition, and strong business Acumen. The average pay for a data scientist is a hundred and thirty-three thousand US Dollars and the corresponding in salary in India is nearly 18 lakhs a year and this is offered by various Tech. Is that wrong in the IT industry such as Visa, Netflix, Google and music mama.
7. Network Security Engineer: At number 7, We have the network security engineer. Now a network or a data security engineer plans and implements the security measures necessary to protect an organization’s networks and systems from cyberattacks and security breaches. They typically investigate any security violations or potential breaches that arise. They conduct penetration testing, develop security standards for company data, encryption to protect sensitive information, the knowledge of computer networks operating systems, monitoring and encryption tools, as well as information about risk management factors, are a few prerequisites skills. The average salary of a hundred and forty-three thousand US Dollars and a corresponding 26 lakhs in Indian companies. Hacker one, IBM, and Cisco are listed in the top 150 companies for network and Data security.
8. Cloud Architect: At number 8, We have a cloud architect. Now, this professional manages the cloud computing strategy of an organization which includes Cloudmanagement application design Cloud architecture and deployment models. Some of the skills required for a cloud architect are knowledge of operating systems such as Linux and understanding of Cloud Computing Services Cloud security Etc. A director provides a variety of programs to build your Basics as well as refined. And after your experience and cloud computing as a cloud professional, you bring home a whopping hundred and fifty-four thousand US dollars in the US and 15.3 lacks in India from companies such as google Amazon Eve. I and HTC.
9. Enterprise Architect: At number 9, We have the Enterprise architect. Now an Enterprise architect develops the plans and workflows for deploying and maintaining servers software and others. Here he or she is principally focused on ensuring that the business aims of an ization is supported by its strategy skills, like the understanding of business model process knowledge of foundational ideal architectures and Technologies and experience in project management, is expected off of an Enterprisearchitect, also leadership and communication skills are an added bonus and are very important for an enterprise architect. These employees handle much of the interaction between the business side of a company and it’s it An enterprise Architect makes a handsome amount of money( around a hundred and fifty-one thousand dollars a year and on an average of 25 lakhs in India rupees). Employers are from multinational companies such as Amazon VMware HSBC and Mindtree.
10. Artificial Engineers: At number 10, We have an artificial intelligence engineer. Now the AI engineer handles the development and management of an artificial intelligence solution of an organization. This involves creating solutions for the client as well as the system architecture. some of the skills required for an AI engineer our programming languages with a rich library of statistical packages such as Python and art along with this, you need technologies in the domain of AI such as machine learning, deep learning, statistical learning and neural networks at Adyar a car.
There are a variety of training programs that are curated to be the stepping stone to your AI or ml career. Another important thing to note here. Is that in order to become an AI engineer one, not Needs to be good at programming but also good at software development techniques and practices?
So I’m talking about modularity object-oriented programming classes design patterns with a strong foundation in statistics and Mathematics is appreciated, and this hard work will definitely pay off when you receive your first big fat paycheck from brilliant paymasters such as Facebook, Google, Procter, Gamble, and IBM of about a hundred and seventy-five thousand US Dollars on an average in the US and 20 lakhs rupees on an average in India.
Now having said that there are also a few other jobs that we just couldn’t endure list without mentioning. We are talking about profiles such as data warehouse, architect database administrators, and job roles that fall under robotic process automation.
Now these jobs profile also pay pretty handsomely but they just didn’t make the cut this year but with the increasing demand of these professionals by more and more brilliant. We are pretty sure they’d land a spot on our list the next time with that.
I come to the end of my list. If you think we’ve missed out on a few job profiles, or you have suggestions to improve our list. Please do share those with us in the comment section below, and we would be glad to hear from you with this.